JOIN OUR TEAM AT SB! We are offering a sign-on bonus up to $1000! PLUS a pay incentive program that starts immediately upon hiring.
- Positive and fun working environment with a Monday-Friday 40-hour/week schedule (no weekends)
- Competitive Benefit package including health/vision/dental & PTO
- Excellent support and training from an experienced Management Team
- Opportunities for career advancement with tuition reimbursement
What are we looking for?
Special Beginnings Early Learning Center is seeking a Lead Pre-K Teacher (4-5) with a heart for children, a strong work ethic, and a good understanding of early childhood development, to join our team in Overland Park, KS. Experience is required for this position.
“Day in the life:”
- Care, education, and supervision of children in their classroom
- Implementing provided lesson plans or teacher may plan their own under guidelines of curriculum
- Follow classroom schedule
- Parent and teacher communication, both verbal and written
- Classroom decoration and design (training and budget provided)
- Child observation and assessment (training provided)
What do we require?
- Familiarity with and following childcare center rules and regulations
- Willingness and ability to work with Assistant Teachers (management training provided)
- Attendance and participation in Parent/Teacher conferences, quarterly family events, and staff meeting/training sessions
Is this you?
- Interest in helping and teaching young children in a classroom setting
- Excellent communication skills with children, parents, and school management
- Instructional skills, able to explain things in terms young children can understand
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- 10-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
$13.00 – $16.00 per hour